If you are in the summer project, with that desire to arrive at your best version, know that it is no use to decrease the number that the scale shows como emagrecer rápido.
It is not enough to exercise, you have to look at food. The happiness of climbing the scale and discovering that you lost weight is priceless. Far from wanting to take your joy away, but you have to face reality: there's no point in lowering your weight if you're burning what you should not. Losing lean mass - muscles, bones and water - not fat, besides not leaving you happy in front of the mirror, will mess up your weight loss up there. After all, the more muscle you have, the more success in weight loss you will continue to have. Follow the top 5 weight loss tips to burn off excess!
1. Make at least five meals a day - no matter how much in theory most people know about this rule, what else you see out there is people starving to lose weight. Metabolism sends a kiss and slows down the pace to store. "The body starts to store energy instead of expending it. In addition, you will feel more hungry at the next meal, "recalls Paula Castilho, a nutritionist at Sabor Integral Nutrition Consulting. Plan five or six meals throughout your day at regular intervals. One hour before exercising, make a light meal with carbohydrate and one hour later replenish carbohydrate and add a protein. See the foods that dry the belly here.
2. Include Carbohydrate and Fat in Your Dish - Forget fad diets that eliminate a food group from your life. Your body needs carbohydrates, lipids (fat) and proteins to function properly. The key is to choose which foods with these nutrients you are going to eat. Choose whole flours, omega-rich lipids such as nuts and avocados, and lean proteins. "When we make hyperprotein and non-carbohydrate diets, we use muscle as a source of energy," explains the endocrinologist at Nuclehum Flávia Ribeiro Funes clinic.
3. Do an exercise that gives you pleasure - you go there, do your part, your in the gym, but hate every minute that has passed. First of all, there is no way that torture can become a routine in your life for a long time. Second, physical activity in this ill-will brings so much stress, it releases cortisol in your body. And cortisol is the number one enemy of localized fat burning. "Choose a physical activity that provides pleasure beyond the simple fact of moving. Caring for the emotional and spiritual aspects is as important as caring for food, "says nutritionist Jacqueline Moniz Anversa. Have you tried everything and think you were really born to the couch? Keep looking for something that brings satisfaction. Not that she gets there just when she finishes training in the form of endorphin. Have you tried swimming lessons?
4. Eat at night, yes! - another myth that needs to be overturned now - and it's already late. Staying without eating at night or not eating carbohydrate at dinner will not bring any good to your fat loss, especially if you exercise in the morning. Only the coffee will not feed you enough, and again, the body goes there in the lean mass to look for energy. "There is no difference if you consume carbohydrate by day or by night, provided it is in adequate quantity. At night, prefer less caloric foods, with low fat content and easy digestion, "advises Paula Castilho.
5. Drink plenty of water - Hydration is essential for almost all functions of the human body and helps to maintain a stable body temperature. It is very common in restrictive diets that weight loss is pure dehydration. There is no right amount of liquid ideal for everyone. It depends on physical activities, climate, weight, metabolism, diet, etc. The only way to know if you are ingesting a fair amount of water is by looking at your pee. If it's light yellow, that's all right. If it is dark or with a strong odor, increase the amount daily.